The following research events are taking place in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities this week. Please contact email@example.com if you would like further information.
- Artist talk by Lynn Lu on “Empathy and the Collective Body in Performance Art”. 4pm on 8th November 2016 in Jill Craigie Lecture Theatre, Roland Levinsky Building. Open to the Public.
- Presidential Election Debate: America Decides. 7 pm on 8th November in Lecture Theatre 2, Roland Levinsky Building. Open to the Public.
- PEPTalk (Performance.Experience.Presence Research Group Seminar): Dr Patrick Duggan (University of Surrey) on ‘Bordering on Anxiety: on the politics and ethics of unsettling the audience’. 4.30pm on 9th November 2016 in Roland Levinsky Building (RLB) 207. Open to the Public.
- Introduction to Research Councils UK funding with Dan Godfrey. 2pm on 9th November in Marine Building 202
- School of Art, Design and Architecture PhD Students Meet and Greet. 1pm on 9th November in RLB 213
- History with Peninsula Arts: Dr Timothy Bowman (University of Kent) on ‘Orange, Green and Khaki: Ireland and the Battle of the Somme.’ 7pm on 10th November in RLB LT2. Open to the Public.
- Design Knowledge Seminar: Robin de Carteret on Systems Thinking in Design. 12.30pm on 10th November in RLB 213.
- Festival of Autobiographical Solo Performance. 10th-13th November at Dartington Hall, Totnes.