The following research events are taking place in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities this week. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information.
- Artist Talk by Jessie Brennan: “If This Were To Be Lost: art, activism, and the politics of regeneration”. 4pm on 15th November 2016 in Lecture Theatre 1, Roland Levinsky Building.
- Art+Sound Seminar: 2pm on 16th November in Nancy Astor Building (NAB) 006
- Transtechnology Seminar on Devices. 1pm on 16th November, in the CogNovo seminar room, Link Building
- ARC (Artistic Research Cluster) Seminar: 4.30pm on 16th November at KARST
- History Seminar: Professor Daniel Maudlin on ‘The Bear and the Indian King: inns, travel and sociability in the British Atlantic World.’ 4pm on 16th November
- Research and commercial opportunities for medical and health researchers (Susan Eick and Dan Godfrey): 2pm on 16th November in the John Bull Building