The following research events are taking place in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities this week. Please contact email@example.com if you would like further information.
- 16th May 2017, 7pm in Roland Levinsky Building Lecture Theatre 2 – Prof Lucy Bland on “Britain’s ‘Brown Babies’: The Children of Black GIs and White Women Born in World War II”, the Mary Jacobs Memorial Lecture.
- 17th May, 1pm in CogNovo seminar room (Link Building) – Illusion, a Transtechnology research seminar
- 17 May, 2pm in Babbage room 404 – Briony Frost on “‘To th’Monument’: Anti-Monuments and Countermonuments in Antony and Cleopatra” and Josh Schouten de Jel who will presenting his PhD work-in-progress on Blake, an English research seminar
- 17th May, 4pm, in Scott Building room 109 – Martin Brooks, an Artistic Research Cluster seminar
17th May, 4pm in Roland Levinsky Building room 303 – Professor Gemma Blackshaw on “Modernisms and Medicines”, an Art History research seminar
- 17th May, 4.30pm in Roland Levinsky Building room 306 – Mo Cohen on “Solo autobiographical theatre: a practice of re-authoring”, a Performance. Experience. Presence. research seminar