This project has developed a set of workshop materials for use by higher education choreography teachers, which you can download from this page.
The materials comprise 37 ‘exercises’, intended to deliver six training ‘targets’. A variety of ‘lesson plans’ show how these exercises can be grouped to suit different timetabling constraints.
- Teachers Guide – a handbook with an overview of the materials.
- Lesson Plans – different ways to organise the materials for different timetables
- Course Pack T-L – the exercises themselves to give to students
- Videos – six of the exercises involve watching five-minute videos.
- Imagery Game pdf – print this file ‘two sided’ and then guillotine to produce two copies of the Game
- Posters – the ArcsPoster and the Principles poster