The following research events are taking place in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities this month. Please contact email@example.com if you would like further information.
- 6th December 2017, 4.30pm – 6pm, Roland Levinksy, Room 303 Performance. Experience. Presence.- Chris Green & Katheryn Owens: “Performing the Millennial: Precarity and the Domestic”
Jonathan Cripps: “Pedagogy of Presence: Examining the secret absolutes of the Theatre du Soleil”
- 6th December 2017, 4.00pm – 5pm, Babbage 404 English and Creative Writing- Dafydd Moore: “Why lingers now the Cornish race?”: Virtue and the Cornish gentry in the poems of Richard Polwhele.
- 13th December 2017, 3.30pm – 5pm, Scott 102 Land/Water and Moving Image- Humanity Undone: Karen Abadie (Phd presentation)
- 13th December 2017, 2.30pm, Rolle 005 Music- Amble Skue: Blanacing Act
- 20th December 2017, 1pm, Portland Square B312 Transtechnology- Revisiting ideoplasticity: contingency, action, and imagination