The following research events are taking place in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities this month. Please contact email@example.com if you would like further information.
- 3rd January 2018, 10am – 1pm, Roland Levinsky Design Lab Message, Design Knowledge and i-DAT- Design Research Seminar 3
- 16th January 2018, 4.30pm – 6pm, Scott, Room 105 ICCMR- Dr Alexis Kirke: “On the Benefits of Music for the Ageing Brain”
- 17th January 2018, 1pm, Portland Square, Room B312 Transtechnology- Revisiting ideoplasticity: contingency, action, and imagination
- 22nd January 2018 (tbc), 10am – 5pm, Roland Levinsky Design Lab Message, Design Knowledge and i-DAT- Rachel Cooper: Designing Value
- 24th January 2018, 4.30pm – 6pm, Roland Levinksy, Room 306 Performance. Experience. Presence.- Steven Paige: “Becoming in the Archive When Pleasure Becomes a Chore: Negotiating Watching, Looking and Seeing”, Amble Skuse: title tbc
- 31st January 2018, 3.30pm – 5pm, Room tbc Land/Water seminar
- 31st January 2018, 3.30pm – 5pm, Babbage 405, English and Creative Writing – Mandy Bloomfield: Literature and Environment: Poetry and Ocean Plastics – title tbc
- 31st January 2018, 4pm, Room tbc History- Professor Daniel Maudlin: The Coaching Inn: Space, Mobility and Materiality in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- 31st January 2018, 4.30pm – 6pm, Roland Levinsky, Room 303 Performance. Experience. Presence.- Beth Richards: “No Such Event Took Place: representing hoaxes, erased histories, and non-canonical narratives”, Jeremy Diggle – title t.b.c.