The following research events are taking place in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities this month. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information.
- 13th February 2018, 4.30pm – 6pm, Scott, Room 105 ICCMR- Mr Jared Drayton- An Evolutionary Computing Approach to Singing Synthesis
- 14th February 2018, 4.30pm – 6pm, Roland Levinsky, Room 303 Performance. Experience. Presence.- Natalie Raven: “Mary Magdalene: From Sculpture to Performance”, Victor Ramirez Ladron De Guevara – title t.b.c.
- 20th February 2018, 2pm, Rolle 015 Marcelo Gimenes (Plymouth) Interacting with computers and audiences
- 21st February 2018, 1pm, Portland Square, Room B312 Transtechnology- Revisiting ideoplasticity: contingency, action, and imagination
- 21st February 2018, 4.30pm – 6pm, Room tbc Moving Image Seminar
- 21st February 2018, 3.30pm – 5pm, Babbage 406, English and Creative Writing- Briony Frost (University of Exeter): “Shakespeare and the ‘Absent’ Audience: Heard and Unheard Applause at the RSC and National Theatre Live. – Pascale Aebischer (University of Exeter): “Hamlet in Parts: theatre broadcast as live performance.”
- 21st February 2018, 4pm, Room tbc History- Dr Emily Bridger (University of Exeter): ‘This anger now boils’: Emotions, Violence, and Memory in South Africa’s Liberation Struggle.
- 28th February 2018, 3.30pm – 5pm, Room tbc Land/Water seminar
- 28th February 2018, 4.30pm – 6pm, Roland Levinsky, Room 303 Performance. Experience. Presence.- Sarah Chakmakchi: title t.b.c, Alex Cahill: “Boal in the Classroom: Using Theatre of the Oppressed to Inform the Training of Actors, Dancers, and Theatre Artists”