You are welcome to attend the symposium, Psychology of Artistic Creativity, taking place on Thursday 7th July from 9:30am – 12:45pm as part of the Cognition Institute Conference at Plymouth University. It is free to attend.
The session will feature talks from:
- Jon May (Plymouth University) – The psychology of artistic creativity
- David Sargeant (Plymouth University) – Thinking through fiction
- Emma Redding and Lucie Clements (Trinity Laban) – Can we measure a dancer’s creativity?
- John Matthias (Plymouth University) – A musician’s apology: An adventure in collaborative creativity
- Frank Loesche (Plymouth University) – How do architects create?
- Sara Reed and Becca Weber (Coventry University) – Pedagogical perspectives on developing creativity in dance students
As well as hearing about cutting-edge research from experts in the field, this will be an opportunity to network and socialise with other researchers and members of local organisations.
Please also join us for tea and coffee from 9am and lunch at 12:45pm.
The full programme and more information is available on the Cognition Institute Conference website.